Wharf View, Chester

2 Bedroom Apartment

£50,000 25% Shared Ownership

Wharf View, Chester

£50,000 25% Shared Ownership
  • Type: Apartment
  • Availability: SSTC
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Reception Rooms: 1
  • Make Enquiry
  • Floorplan
  • View Brochure
  • View EPC

Property Features

  • 25% Shared Ownership
  • Walking Distance Into City
  • Ideal For First Time Buyers
  • Two Bedroom Apartment
  • Modern Throughout
  • Excellent Views

Property Summary

An ideal first purchase for someone who wants to get on the property ladder. Situated just a short walk from Chester City Centre and all it has to offer, the apartment is on the second floor and is tastefully presented through and benefiting from a balcony, double glazing and electric central heating. Briefly comprising.. hallway, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The price represents a 25% share with rent to pay on the remaining 75%. There is an option to buy more at a later date. *** Viewing Highly Recommended***

Full Details

LOCATION
Situated in the Tower Wharf development the property has everything desired for urban living. This popular location is in short walking distance of the array of restaurants, historic landmarks and shopping amenities that Chester has to offer. The apartment has excellent travel links to a wide range of motorway connections.

PROPERTY
Accommodation comprises of: hallway, lounge/ dining area with Juliette balcony, kitchen, master bedroom with balcony, a further bedroom and bathroom.

Hall (5.00m x 1.02m)

Lounge (4.75m x 2.84m)

Kitchen (2.90m x 1.70m)

Bedroom One (3.53m x 3.35m)

Bedroom Two (4.90m x 1.68m)

Bathroom (2.34m x 1.68m)

Outside

Thinking Of Selling?
Jordan & Halstead is a family-owned business and we would be delighted to provide you with a FREE, NO OBLIGATION sales appraisal of your property. We offer a selection of packages geared to suit your needs. Our objective is to achieve the sale at the best possible price and in the shortest time, so that you can secure the property of your dreams.

AGENTS NOTE
Jordan & Halstead have not undertaken any surveys or tests on appliances or services connected to this property. Perspective purchasers are therefore advised to undertake their own independent tests should they consider it necessary.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
Jordan & Halstead gives notice that: 1. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof. 2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise. 3. Jordan & Halstead does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor. 4. Jordan & Halstead does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn. 5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact Jordan & Halstead and they will try to have the information checked for you.

Money Laundering Regulations
Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale. Proof of funding will also be required and those who are purchasing cash will be asked to provide proof of cash, either in the form of a Bank Statement or Solicitors letter stating that they are in funds for at least the purchasing amount.

Viewings
Viewings can be arranged 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We always like to give our vendors 24 hours notice for a viewing. Please call our Chester office on 01244 321080 or our Gresford office on 01978 806000.

 
Key Features
bedrooms
2 Bedrooms
reception rooms
1 Reception Room
bathrooms
1 Bathroom
 

Property Details

An ideal first purchase for someone who wants to get on the property ladder. Situated just a short walk from Chester City Centre and all it has to offer, the apartment is on the second floor and is tastefully presented through and benefiting from a balcony, double glazing and electric central heating. Briefly comprising.. hallway, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The price represents a 25% share with rent to pay on the remaining 75%. There is an option to buy more at a later date. *** Viewing Highly Recommended***

Location

Situated in the Tower Wharf development the property has everything desired for urban living. This popular location is in short walking distance of the array of restaurants, historic landmarks and shopping amenities that Chester has to offer. The apartment has excellent travel links to a wide range of motorway connections.

Property

Accommodation comprises of: hallway, lounge/ dining area with Juliette balcony, kitchen, master bedroom with balcony, a further bedroom and bathroom.

Hall

5.00m x 1.02m

Lounge

4.75m x 2.84m

Kitchen

2.90m x 1.70m

Bedroom One

3.53m x 3.35m

Bedroom Two

4.90m x 1.68m

Bathroom

2.34m x 1.68m

Outside
Thinking Of Selling?

Jordan & Halstead is a family-owned business and we would be delighted to provide you with a FREE, NO OBLIGATION sales appraisal of your property. We offer a selection of packages geared to suit your needs. Our objective is to achieve the sale at the best possible price and in the shortest time, so that you can secure the property of your dreams.

Agents Note

Jordan & Halstead have not undertaken any surveys or tests on appliances or services connected to this property. Perspective purchasers are therefore advised to undertake their own independent tests should they consider it necessary.

Important Notice

Jordan & Halstead gives notice that: 1. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof. 2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise. 3. Jordan & Halstead does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor. 4. Jordan & Halstead does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn. 5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact Jordan & Halstead and they will try to have the information checked for you.

Money Laundering Regulations

Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale. Proof of funding will also be required and those who are purchasing cash will be asked to provide proof of cash, either in the form of a Bank Statement or Solicitors letter stating that they are in funds for at least the purchasing amount.

Viewings

Viewings can be arranged 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We always like to give our vendors 24 hours notice for a viewing. Please call our Chester office on 01244 321080 or our Gresford office on 01978 806000.

 

Interested in This Property

    Request Details

      Book a Viewing