Welcome to JH Finance & Mortgages, financial services arm of the Jordan & Halstead Group. Although we are the go-to Mortgage & Protection specialists for Jordan & Halstead and William Gleave Estate Agents, we are not tied to any bank or building society.
We offer independent advice on all aspects of property financing and personal protection.
- Mortgages: Protection:
- First Time Buyers Life Insurance
- Home Movers Critical Illness Cover
- Remortgages Income Protection
- Buy to Lets
- Company Buy to Lets
- New Builds
- Right to Buy/Acquire
- Affordable Housing Scheme
- Auction Purchase
- Adverse Credit History
Taking out a mortgage is likely to be the biggest financial commitment that you will make. We do more than just find you the right mortgage. We guide you throughout the whole process and offer expert advice tailored to your needs. Whether you’re buying your first home, moving or re-mortgaging, we make sure the recommended lender is a perfect fit for you & your current requirements.
It is important to take advice on your mortgage options as early as possible before getting serious about buying a property. Our aim is to enhance your understanding of the whole process and put you in the best position to proceed once you have found a property.
No matter what your circumstances are, our initial consultation is always free of any obligations. At your first meeting, we will review your income and outgoings to determine your borrowing requirements, affordability and all associated costs involved.
Our advice process:
- Step 1: We establish your goals and aspirations for property ownership.
- Step 2: We gather relevant personal & financial information to establish your mortgage and protection requirements.
- Step 3: We research a comprehensive panel of lenders to make a recommendation best suited to your needs and circumstances.
- Step 4: We submit your application to the recommended lender and oversee the underwriting stage of your application. We liaise with the lender and keep you informed throughout the whole process until we have secured a formal offer for you.
- Step 5: We arrange to review your circumstances and requirements periodically to ensure that you are receiving the best possible deal.
Contact our team today and let us take the hassle out of finding the right mortgage for you. We will always endeavour to accommodate consultations after work or at the weekend so you can save valuable time.