Cable Drive, Helsby, WA6 0FP

1 Bedroom Flat / Apartment

£90,000 Guide Price

Placeholder

Cable Drive, Helsby, WA6 0FP

£90,000 Guide Price
  • Ref: PRP17399601
  • Type: Flat / Apartment
  • Availability: For Sale
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Reception Rooms: 1
  • Council Tax Band: A
  • Tenure: Leasehold
  • Make Enquiry

Property Summary

One bedroomed first floor retirement apartment for the over 55's situated in a purpose built development close the centre of Helsby village and within walking distance of Tesco supermarket. Helsby Health Centre, Pharmacy and Post Office.
This immaculate property is offered for sale on a 75% shared ownership basis with no rent payable on the remaining 25%.
The monthly Service Charge includes unlimited central heating, maintenance of communal areas, lift, buildings insurance and utilities.
The Windings offers on site facilities for residents including Bistro, Resident's Lounge and Activity rooms

Full Details

Hall
Store cupboard housing heating system, space and plumbing for washing machine, shelving

Living Room 4.45m x 3.9m
Door to front leading to Balcony with windows to side having views across the Mere towards Helsby Hill
Radiator

Kitchen 3m x 2.67m
Fitted with a range of quality wall and base units to include 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, Zanussi electric hob with extractor canopy, Zanussi electric oven, space for fridge freezer, window

Bedroom 4.37m x 3.4m
Window to front having views across the Mere towards Helsby Hill
Radiator

 
Key Features
bedrooms
1 Bedroom
reception rooms
1 Reception Room
bathrooms
1 Bathroom
 

Property Details

One bedroomed first floor retirement apartment for the over 55's situated in a purpose built development close the centre of Helsby village and within walking distance of Tesco supermarket. Helsby Health Centre, Pharmacy and Post Office. This immaculate property is offered for sale on a 75% shared ownership basis with no rent payable on the remaining 25%. The monthly Service Charge includes unlimited central heating, maintenance of communal areas, lift, buildings insurance and utilities. The Windings offers on site facilities for residents including Bistro, Resident's Lounge and Activity rooms

Hall

Store cupboard housing heating system, space and plumbing for washing machine, shelving

Living Room

4.45m x 3.9m - Door to front leading to Balcony with windows to side having views across the Mere towards Helsby Hill Radiator

Kitchen

3m x 2.67m - Fitted with a range of quality wall and base units to include 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, Zanussi electric hob with extractor canopy, Zanussi electric oven, space for fridge freezer, window

Bedroom

4.37m x 3.4m - Window to front having views across the Mere towards Helsby Hill Radiator

 

Interested in This Property

    Request Details

      Book a Viewing