Chester: 01244 321080

Manchester: 0161 8701565

Wrexham: 01978 806000

Liverpool: 0151 5591535

Click on an image to enlarge the view
Train Stations
Schools

For Sale Offers Over £43,000

Wharf View, Chester

bedroom home

** £2150 DEPOSIT NEEDED **

This is a fantastic opportunity for a First Time Buyer to get themselves on to the property market. The price represents a 25% share with £285pcm rent towards the other 75% that is paid to the Housing Association. This rent covers your Building Insurance, Service Charge & Ground Rent.
There is an option to buy more shares at a later date.

On a 25 Year Mortgage plan, you would be paying around £220pcm.
With this in mind, you would be paying around £505pcm with the opportunity to start putting some equity away. How much do you pay for your rent each month? and how much equity are you getting from that? NONE

It is a top floor apartment with a small balcony and stunning views over the canal. It is only a 15 minute walk to Chester City Centre, has been tastefully decorated throughout, has Double Glazing and Electrical Central Heating.

The property comprises of 1x Double Bedroom, 1x Large Single Bedroom, 1x Bathroom, Long Hallway, Living Room and Kitchen.


** To find out how much you could borrow and what options are available, please ask about our FREE mortgage advice service **

** £2150 DEPOSIT NEEDED **

This is a fantastic opportunity for a First Time Buyer to get themselves on to the property market. The price represents a 25% share with £285pcm rent towards the other 75% that is paid to the Housing Association. This rent covers your Building Insurance, Service Charge & Ground Rent.
There is an option to buy more shares at a later date.

On a 25 Year Mortgage plan, you would be paying around £220pcm.
With this in mind, you would be paying around £505pcm with the opportunity to start putting some equity away. How much do you pay for your rent each month? and how much equity are you getting from that? NONE

It is a top floor apartment with a small balcony and stunning views over the canal. It is only a 15 minute walk to Chester City Centre, has been tastefully decorated throughout, has Double Glazing and Electrical Central Heating.

The property comprises of 1x Double Bedroom, 1x Large Single Bedroom, 1x Bathroom, Long Hallway, Living Room and Kitchen.


** To find out how much you could borrow and what options are available, please ask about our FREE mortgage advice service **

Attention Landlords - If you are considering this property as a buy to let investment, please call our lettings manager Hayley who will supply a rental valuation and keep you informed on the market conditions

  • 2 BED
  • 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP
  • PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
  • FORTH FLOOR
  • LIFT ACCESS
  • MODERN
  • VERY LOW DEPOSIT NEEDED

How much is your home worth?

Get your FREE instant valuation in 30 seconds!

Click here to follow 3 simple steps